new guy in MN

stilkeSS

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Definitely liking this site lots of knowledge everyone's got some good mods! Gives me some really good ideas for what I want to do.

I think I was pretty lucky to find this beauty with 48k on it

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Definitely liking this site lots of knowledge everyone's got some good mods! Gives me some really good ideas for what I want to do.

I think I was pretty lucky to find this beauty with 48k on it

Just a question... With 48k on it are you going to use it as a Daily driver or is it a toy truck?... I bought mine in 2005 with 27K for 27K and drove it 2 years as a daily in North Carolina but the day I drove it home in July of 2007 I found a DD for our horrible salty MN winters... It now has 54K and has never seen salt or snow... It just makes me cringe when I rarely see an SS in MN all salty and rolling around in the winter when you can buy a $500 beater car for the winter LOL like I did... A beautiful 232,000mile 93' delta 88 LOL... Now I have an 2001 8.1L 496CI 2500HD RCSB

BTW if you ever are heading through Grand Rapids look me up bro...

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

Well right now it's my daily driver. I'll get myself a beater car after I sell my motorcycle. The only time id drive it would be when there's a lot of snow on the roads. I have thought about using bed liner on the frame and underneath on the body to prevent any rusting