Fuel pump going...?

Sounds like your pretty sure that you have a vacuum leak. That would be a good place to start.

Fix the vac leak and pressure test the pump. Should tell you a good bit about what's up.

I haven't had a problem with my SS fuel pump but had one go bad in a 93 Silverado I had. As it went out the truck would idle but sputter at higher than idle RPM's. That phase didn't last long before it quit altogether.

Having two fuel pumps will change things somewhat, and may make pressure testing a bit more problematic, too.

Good luck and keep us posted.

You are running a P1SC with a stock fuel pump? If a 112 Magnacharger needs a fuel pump upgrade when installed, I would assume any other type blower whether it be a Procharger, Vortech, Kenne Bell, Paxton, or Whipple would require it also. If I had to guess, that sounds like your problem. Please tell me that when it starts to break up at higher RPM you back out of it. Leaning the motor out will surely end its life in quick fashion....

You are running a P1SC with a stock fuel pump? If a 112 Magnacharger needs a fuel pump upgrade when installed, I would assume any other type blower whether it be a Procharger, Vortech, Kenne Bell, Paxton, or Whipple would require it also. If I had to guess, that sounds like your problem. Please tell me that when it starts to break up at higher RPM you back out of it. Leaning the motor out will surely end its life in quick fashion....

He has the inline pump just like the maggies do for 03' return style systems according to the pictures on performancetrucks.net but then again maybe one of those pumps either the intank or inline is going bad...