People piss me off!

So as many of you know, I am selling my SSS. Since my new toy has already arrived, I had to move my SSS out of the garage. Rather than just putting it in my driveway or on the road beside my house I figured I would put it on the lemon lot on base. At least this way more people would see it and maybe someone would jump on it.

I've been stopping by the lot daily to check on it and start it up. When I stopped by there yesterday, I noticed that somebody stole my tail lights. I mean seriously, who does that? And when they took them they cut the wire harneses with wire cutters, so now I have to replace those too at $42 per.

Luckily, they at least did a clean job, they didn't do any damage to the truck at all otherwise.

Just ticks me off. This is the first time I have had to keep my truck outside and somebody had to mess with it. It's gonna cost me over $400 to replace both lights and both harnesses. People really piss me off!

Ok, I'm done.

Edited by kcsilveradoss
language (see edit history)

Sorry to hear that bro. I friking hate people too.

As for the harnesses you could go to a pick and pull junk yard and try to find them. I replaced one on my SS and they charged me like $5 for both front turn signal harnesses. If your trying to sell your SS then I would suggest putting some aftermarket ebay tailights on. They would be cheaper than stockers, and most people wont mind. Spend like $110 on some LED ones.

That is insane!!! On a military base no less.. What a joke. People are such a-holes. They cant admire and appreciate all the hard work someone has put into their ride. They either have to go key it, spray paint it, or steal it. I agree man! People piss me off!

Edited by kcsilveradoss
language (see edit history)

You have every right to be pissed off!!!

I remember one time passing by a Nissan 240 really well build with a fat turbo barely sticking out of the hood. I pulled up to the next light and made the u turn. When I pulled up to where the car was parked I got off and admired all the work put into it, I mean the car was built to drift but you can tell the guy didn't half ass anything. The suspension was solid fully adjustable tien setup, full roll cage the works. Guy saw me staring at his car and called the cops thinking I was trying to steal it. Anyways I spent a little over 20 minutes explaining to the cops that I was simply admiring the work. The owner apologized and I told him no biggie I would of suspected the same.

Sorry to hear that Chris people suck. It's hard to find good people. Like I always say if it's not your don't touch it. I'm mean really how hard is it? Man this pisses me off for ya. Sorry bro

I appreciate everyone's efforts to console me. I have cooled off a bit since yesterday. I ended up going to the dealership because I wanted to get this thing turned around quick and they had everything in stock. That's also why I was expecting everything to be so expensive. Like I said before, the truck is on the market and I really wanted to get it back up in a day in case somebody wanted to come look at it or drive it.

Lucky for me, I have done business with this dealership before and they have me flagged as a "good guy" in their system, so they gave me a "good guy" discount. I ended up saving $70.

Anyway, I replaced the harnesses yesterday and I will put the lights in today, so everything is fine now.

Thanks again everybody.

Just don't go back with regular stock "screws". Try and add torque screws or something different.

This will make it harder for a would-be theif. Time is everything to low-life scum like that....

Sorry 4 ur loss. :happysad:

Thats actually a really good idea, I would defenitely do that if I was going to bring it back to the sale lot. Thanks.

And thanks again to everyone else helping me vent.