Sold my 2013 ZL1 Camaro Convertible....Replaced it with this!!

AUTOGUY

very nice car. good decision on that instead of the zl1. both are cool but the rarity of that car is through the roof. those are the things you see sell on barret jackson for millions years down the road, especially if they dont build many more. i stumbled upon that site you linked a few weeks ago and spent the whole day at work on it. i love the data on all special production stuff like that.

They are nice cars, the only thing that sucks is as far as I know and have heard is they cant be driven on the street, nor insured to as they are considered race cars Thats the big down fall. Too much money to just have them sit unless you are a track junky.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

IMHO-- I'd rather buy a SS Camaro or a ZL1 and just build a COPO clone and put all the same badging, stickers, stroke it, roll bars etc... Probably have the same amount of money in the car as buying a real COPO but at least you can title it and drive it on the street... But like mentioned above the investment incentive down the road for a real COPO could net you millions in 20years or more....

Yeah man. Great car you go your hands on. I'd garage it somewhere warm and safe for a decade of two, then auction it off with no track use. But that's just me. Mainly because if be too scared to take it down the track. Lol! I feel comfortable in my truck, but am scared of extremely fast cars and bikes. Haha. But that helps me respect them.

I like how they are off road use only but still have cruise control buttons on the steering wheel

Bahahaha :crackup:

• 2 weeks later...