Spintech Pro-Street #6441

prestinb

Just for reference...I just swapped out my set of 3" Center In/Out Flowmaster Super 40s for a set of 3" Center In/Out Spintech Pro-Street # 6441. Here is a clip from my buddy's windows who was pacing me from a stop light going around the corner. He has a Duramax so there was no mixing of exhaust sounds :)

th_Spintech.jpg

http://s438.photobucket.com/user/prestinb1000/media/2006%20GMC%20Sierra%20VMAX/Spintech.mp4.html

prestinb (Brandon)

Edited by prestinb (see edit history)

Doesn't work from my IPhone but seems to work just fine from my laptop. Anyway...I really like the Spintechs...it sounds similar to the Corsa exhaust I had to be honest.

prestinb (Brandon)

To be honest there is very little if any cruising down the road windows down. Put the windows up and stereo on...quiet. The same was true for the Flowmasters. The big difference I believe is the higher RPM range I run my truck at due to the cam. I would bet there would be a lot of drone on a stock truck. However if I hit the go pedal she sings to 7k...

prestinb (Brandon)

Edited by prestinb (see edit history)

JC03SS,

Just for clarification, I have full tailpipes that dump in each rear corner near the bumper. I am not running dumps before the axle. If I did that...the sound would be completely obnoxious inside the cab. I fired it up once or twice with open headers and I think my vision blurred.

prestinb (Brandon)

I have one now, and had a set on my last mustang.... I constantly got compliments on the way that car sounded. My truck is dumped before the axle and its fine. I really want to get a second one and do duals with an h cross over but I'm not sure the best way to get that done.