Twisting Center Cap Problem

SSilverBeast

Does this happen to anyone else? And how can I fix it? Every time after about 2-3 drives my driver side, rear center cap is twisted and not lined up with the wheel. And it only happens on that one wheel. Its not really that big of a deal but sometimes it drives me insane cause I see it every time i get in my truck and I have to stop and fix it. Lol It's kinda hard to tell in the pic but hopefully you know what I'm talking about.

nuza6ahy.jpg

Edited by SSilverBeast (see edit history)

I just figured it was from all the power our trucks make lol.

Nope. Its cuz i come in the middle of the night and misalign them. You're welcome. :jester:

I fogured you were coming to cali and doing that. Waiting for you to do mine and try to get your cats back. Careful I shoot on site and its a big property

Sent from my Samsung GS4 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I have fixed this on other style caps but thankfully my SS hasn't had an issue yet. You can use a eat gun or soildering iron and heat the tabs up just enough to bend them out a little. Don't bend them too much as it will make them a pain to put on. Hope this helps