18" wheels

Bouch252

gonna ask a stupid question but does anyone know where i can get a shit pair of 18" wheels for the SSS? my old boss gave me a pair of M/T's street legal slicks but they are 18's. i dont feel like spending a arm and a leg. Thanks

you're looking for a pair shit wheels go to a junk yard.

My only problem is I have drums in the back. Was talking to Mark today (RockHead) and he said I need 17" wheels with a max of 26" high. So I'll have to break down and buy a set of 17" from the junk yard and pick up 17" drags.

How about a pair of stock chevy wheels preff alum and some slicks prob shouldn't cost you to much.

That's what I'm probably gonna wind up doing. The wheels will probably run me 150 or so and the 17" drags about 200 a piece.

You can use a 16" rim with the drums out back I know this because i just test fit a set I have. I wouldnt use a 26" tall tire. You should look for a 28" DR to stay as close as possible to your stock tire height. Width of the tire you use will determine on the offset of the wheel you use. If I were get another set of drag wheels, I would get the aluminum 5 spoke stock 17" wheels so the front and back match and they still have a relatively nice selection of sticky tires in the 17" size. I am very limited running a 16" rim. But hey I already have them so wth why not run them?