Post Your Latest Purchase Thread

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only been three days but honesty, they are extremely comfortable! I'm actually very surprised, I thought it would be a much harder "get-used-to-it" period. I've been on a couple of short runs with them and they're definitely a whole new experience. I got them because I broke my back in the Marines and have had a lot of trouble with herniated/bulging discs & general back pain since then. All the research I've seen & read suggests that "barefoot" shoes/running improves your back pain and such significantly. So, I'll probably have to wait a month or more before I can say if that's true or not!

+1 on the Vibrams, it took me about a week to get used to them, they fixed my posture and made my back feel better, I have realitivly flat feet but my wife has high arches and she says they hurt her feet after a couple of hours on pavement\ hard surfaces but feel fine with walking on softer surfaces like grass or dirt.

Innovators West 8 rib pulley set, Tru-cool 40k trans cooler and brackets, Trick-Flow deep trans pan to match my diff cover, Procharger intake air tube, another Bosch 044, Gates serp. belt laser align tool, all in the last 3 weeks.

oooooh congrats! pretty amazing ring!

silverado777 I am very jealous, you fitting those on the truck?

No I'm contemplating doing the swap on the G8. I have the first gen cts-v brake on there now. Debating if it's worth it to swap to the second gen. I mainly got them because I couldn't pass up the price. If all else fails I can sell them and make a few hundred.