Bad idle

cleansss20

• 3 weeks later...

Just got the truck tuned with a different tuner today. My last tuner didnt hook up a wideband while he was tuning and my afr was at 11.5. It runs much better now and doesn't backfire under WOT...thank God its running normal again. Its been so long since I've been able to give her hell I can't remember what it felt like before so I don't know how much the tune helped performance wise.

An afr of 10.5 won't cause a sputtering issue. Just bad mileage and wasted fuel. However, the truck probably did need other issues resolved. This is a good case of, "just because you have tuning software, doesn't make you a tuner"

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4

• 1 month later...

If you go on to Circle D's facebook page you will see a video of my old tuners car. Its the worlds fastest "cam only" 5th gen camaro. He just stays so busy and doesn't take his time on tunes (other than his own). He lines people up back to back so he doesn't take the time to install a wideband because he has somebody waiting already. He street tuned my truck and we did like maybe 3 0-100mph pulls then he was done...