Can anyone make door sills??

Blown 346

I Want to have custom door sills made for my wifes TBSS, and want basically the same design for the sills for our trucks. These have to be made to size to fit as the sills have to fit in the plastic trim piece of the door. I tried to have some made 8 months ago and never got any response back after I was told he could do it.

Any help would be great....

Stylin concepts or trucks had "SS" sills awhile back, if I can find a product number I will let you know. I am not sure if these were just for trucks, or could fit the TBSS also as I do not know the dimensions. Granted, this was back in 05-06. I hope I can help you out.

I also tried to have some made for my buddies avalanche. I also never got a response. I got some for my truck cause i was in on the group buy.. but haven't heard anything since..

I was in the group buy as well. If I hear of anyone Ill let you know. Im going to try and look around my area and see if someone wants to make some.

Stylin concepts or trucks had "SS" sills awhile back, if I can find a product number I will let you know. I am not sure if these were just for trucks, or could fit the TBSS also as I do not know the dimensions. Granted, this was back in 05-06. I hope I can help you out.

let me know what you find out. Thanks

Im glad to help out any member that is kind, respectful and helpful to me. Most of my truck mags are in boxes (selling house). However I will try my best to find them. Just may take some time sir. I will go check the website out now and see if their in stock.

Since the majority of this "no response" is directed to me I figure neither of you read my post in the group buy section for the sills. Yes at the time I was capable of doing them till health, family, and work got my time. When I got things back on track I was without my laptop which my hard drive went out on it and that had all my files and programs obviously. I honestly spent over 6hrs designing the sills for the TBSS to a perfect match to the door emblems. Hell I even went out and spent $30 on some emblems to copy. I was quoted to have one set of these cut out and IMO of over $140 for them to be cut out and finished was hard for me to pass on to someone. I was basically finishing and designing them for free. As for the other 50 people who contacted me on custom sills that I never got to respond to I already posted in the sills thread that I can't. For my time which I have limited to design stuff only a group buy of things is cost effective and time efficient.

Btw I did plan on making the TBSS sills for you and eat all my costs.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

I didnt check up on the sill thread as it was a group buy thing. After I asked about the sills we spoke about and never got a response back for months I figured I was just being ignored. This thread wasnt about you which is why i didnt name names, I am still looking for the TBSS sills which is why I started the thread. I didnt mean nor try to start any bad blood with it, just seeing what other options I had.

No bad blood.

I honestly do feel bad for not getting these done especially since I put all the time into them when I didn't have time to sleep even lol. I did fix the laptop buy I am still without CAD. I have access to the program at work so if the file got saved on my external hard drive I will take it to work and put a piece in the mill and see if it turns out.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Heres one with the Bowtie Logo

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts/standard_billet_bow_tie_logo_door_sill_plates_by_empire_motor_sports/1104000124_3628.aspx

So far, I have not been able to find the sills with the SS logo. Still trying to find the magazine, I just quickly found the bowtie one gazing through on their site.