Car theft in Cen-Cal

chawkins6789

Better have more security than that; two guys with a large screwdriver, cordless drill, and extra PCM can be gone with your truck in 45-seconds. That's too nice a truck to lose.

Mr. P.

I just got the feeling of "Oh my God, the great Mr. P complimented my truck!"

Here is a pic of my house and how I park. I just took it. An 09 Pontiac G6 parks in the driveway to the right of my truck and the 4Runner was parked on the street to the right of the driveway. Maybe this will help with ideas.

20130829_110754_zps29a06335.jpg

You see that wood fence put some hinges on it and make it a gate and pull your truck in there. Lol

As for the kill switch any audio shop can do it I wouldn't post where to put the switch but just talk to them.

They will give you different options whether it be a starter kill switch or something else.

You see that wood fence put some hinges on it and make it a gate and pull your truck in there. Lol

As for the kill switch any audio shop can do it I wouldn't post where to put the switch but just talk to them.

They will give you different options whether it be a starter kill switch or something else.

I like to do things myself, PM a few locations maybe how/ it is wired.

As for the fence,, I rent my house so I really can't change that. It has a hinge, just not wide enough for my truck