Vortec Max going away

firervfd37

So I finally made a decision and unfortunately the truck is going away. Wanted 4wd and more room specially with having a little one. Ordered a 2014 4 door Jeep Wrangler. The truck will be traded in unless someone in the Maryland area wants an 06' Vortex Max. Thanks for all of the information I requested even when I could have used the search button haha.

I have my SS and a four door Rubicon... jeep is sweet and I guess in comparison to the truck it is "roomy" so you will enjoy it! But I can promise you, you will miss that Vortec Max, especially if you drive on the interstate a lot or pull any kind of trailer, and I mean ANY trailer. I usually pull with the SS but wanted to take my jeep to Arizona with me to play in the desert and also wanted to take my crotch rocket... my trailer is small and light and the bike isnt heavy either but man was that trip a pain in the @$$! Love the jeep, it is my DD but man i really wish i had the time to put a supercharger or do an LS swap cause it has no balls, none at all. On the flip side i bought it for off road and in four low there is way more power with my rubi 4.10s and 4:1 transfer case than I could ever need! So depending on what you do with it, you will truly LOVE the jeep!!!

You wanted more room so you went with a wrangler !? Lol they are a sweet ride thou.

Yah a 4 door Wrangler has alot more room than an extended cab silverado. I know for a fact I am going to miss the 6.0l, but the new Jeep Wrangler motor dos have 282 horsepower instead of the old 202 horsepower. If my truck was awd or 4wd I wouldnt even be getting rid of her...

Yah a 4 door Wrangler has alot more room than an extended cab silverado. I know for a fact I am going to miss the 6.0l, but the new Jeep Wrangler motor dos have 282 horsepower instead of the old 202 horsepower. If my truck was awd or 4wd I wouldnt even be getting rid of her...

I have a new one, you will miss the 6.0L. For the record though, I do have 35s on it :jester: so that greatly effects mine. Interstate driving BLOWS!!! that isnt why i bought it though, and i love it!

• 2 weeks later...