Finally!!!

Bouch252

NY Giants fan here, glad football is back, lets go big Blue... The GMEN!
My father in law is a Giants fan.... we hate each otger during the season... the only thing we agree on is that Dallas Sucks!!!! G- Men make me nervous every time we play them because the are a good team.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

My father in law is a Giants fan.... we hate each otger during the season... the only thing we agree on is that Dallas Sucks!!!! G- Men make me nervous every time we play them because the are a good team.

I HATE Dallas lol so I'm with you on that one :)

I HATE Dallas lol so I'm with you on that one :) lol win or lose the BOYS are my team. Gotta stand by them through it all but I wish I could disagree with y'all but they do suck lol. Still my team though sadly.

Spoken like a true fan. I bleed green whether they are good or if they suck.

lol win or lose the BOYS are my team. Gotta stand by them through it all but I wish I could disagree with y'all but they do suck lol. Still my team though sadly.

if Murray can stay health it will help them alot Pat, they may make some noise this yr, but I'm with you on the loyalty I'm the sameway with the Gmen 16-0 or 0-16 that's my team :) Edited by MuggSS (see edit history)