SilveradoSS's Instagram

EmoWalrus05

I just downloaded the instagram ap on my 5s and am using it now for the first time and following all yall :) I never really new about instagram until about 10 mins ago when I read it here lol... Looks to me a another version of facebook, myspace, twitter(which I dont have, the name twitter just sounds :greddy: ...Like- in a lisp- oh I have a twitter account LOL..) regardless Just my opinion...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have an Instagram... Or a Facebook for that matter.. Lol. Is my truck gonna be on this Instagram page because I'm on the SSS site? Or do I have to submit images? I'd rather not have my truck all over Instagram is why I'm asking.

If you have any pictures on the internet that someone can download or look at they can use your pic... I saw mine on the instagram site and yours as well by the mountain range (which by the way is one of my top 3 best pics of a SSS with the bright blue sky and white mountains and gorgous blue truck...) Black is my favorite color if it can be kept clean and paint corrected as black is the worst to show any imperfections IMO... But blue is so awe inspiring, GM made that paint pop more than any other factory painted vehicle besides plum crazt purple LOL

I'm in the process of painting my speedsturr and shaved tailgate... Did you know there are over 4 different arrival blue metallics?!?!

I entered the paint code, I think it was WA-815K, and it gave me 4 different paint samplers. Some darker than others. Some with more metallic sparkle... It just depends which facility they were painted at. They are all slightly different. I've always wondered why mine looks darker than some of the other arrival blue SS's in town. Pretty crazy! I think I picked the right shade for the tonneau and tailgate. I guess we'll see tomorrow when they come out of the oven. Lol!

Thanks for the compliments on the pic with the alaskan mountain range in the background. But if I knew it'd be all over the Internet, on desktop backgrounds and in calendars, I would have took more care preparing for the photo. LOL!!!

I still have my winter tires on, it hadn't been washed in days, and I just drove about 180miles down an alaskan highway, and about 1.5miles down a dirt road to get to the camping spot where the pic was taken. My truck is a mess in that pic. I wish it were clean, and on nice tires with my 3/4 drop installed... But I guess it makes it look rugged like Alaskan trucks should be. :lol:

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

I'm in the process of painting my speedsturr and shaved tailgate... Did you know there are over 4 different arrival blue metallics?!?!

I entered the paint code, I think it was WA-815K, and it gave me 4 different paint samplers. Some darker than others. Some with more metallic sparkle... It just depends which facility they were painted at. They are all slightly different. I've always wondered why mine looks darker than some of the other arrival blue SS's in town. Pretty crazy! I think I picked the right shade for the tonneau and tailgate. I guess we'll see tomorrow when they come out of the oven. Lol!

Thanks for the compliments on the pic with the alaskan mountain range in the background. But if I knew it'd be all over the Internet, on desktop backgrounds and in calendars, I would have took more care preparing for the photo. LOL!!!

I still have my winter tires on, it hadn't been washed in days, and I just drove about 180miles down an alaskan highway, and about 1.5miles down a dirt road to get to the camping spot where the pic was taken. My truck is a mess in that pic. I wish it were clean, and on nice tires with my 3/4 drop installed... But I guess it makes it look rugged like Alaskan trucks should be. :lol:

There seems to be a few different shades of GM colours. I think your right, certain facilities got different shades. It's hard to make one batch of paint identical to another. There are 3 types of victory reds as well.

There seems to be a few different shades of GM colours. I think your right, certain facilities got different shades. It's hard to make one batch of paint identical to another. There are 3 types of victory reds as well.

yes, ive parked next to other victory reds and mine is more vibrant than theres, and there is a dark victory red in town now

• 1 month later...