Favorite college football team or teams

Link2603

Diggerdan, this playoff system is only going to prove the sec is the best conference, with the best teams. I like Oregon and all, but do you really think they can hang 59pts on Bama or LSU?! Come on man tennesse is down and have been for a while.

The defense for the sec isn't as good as its been the past years, but granted they are still really good. If Texas A&M could do it I see no reason Oregon couldn't do it also. I think if teams had less time to prep for each other ( some games being over a month) then it would make it really interesting. I do wish it was 8 teams so the major under dogs from the other conference could get in and prove they belong or don't belong. Louisville last year really impressed me beating the crap out of Florida like the did.

I was shocked at that game. That win should have never happened. Fla was a far far better team. But every dog has his day and any team can win at any time. You fumble a lot like that you make it easier to get yourself beat.

Diggerdan, this playoff system is only going to prove the sec is the best conference, with the best teams. I like Oregon and all, but do you really think they can hang 59pts on Bama or LSU?! Come on man tennesse is down and have been for a while.

No i dont think Oregon can hang 59 points on Alabama. 35-45 no problem A&M did and they dont even have close to the offensives weapons Oregon has.

The defense for the sec isn't as good as its been the past years, but granted they are still really good. If Texas A&M could do it I see no reason Oregon couldn't do it also. I think if teams had less time to prep for each other ( some games being over a month) then it would make it really interesting. I do wish it was 8 teams so the major under dogs from the other conference could get in and prove they belong or don't belong. Louisville last year really impressed me beating the crap out of Florida like the did.

Yeah A&Ms defense sucks which is why they lost the game. Oregons defense is much better, and lots of sportscasters will tell you that they have the best defensive secondary in the country. They are only allowing 10.8 points a game. And most of the yards against them this year came in the 4th quarters once Oregon had the game wrapped up and began playing their 3rd and 4th strings.

No i dont think Oregon can hang 59 points on Alabama. 35-45 no problem A&M did and they dont even have close to the offensives weapons Oregon has.

Yeah A&Ms defense sucks which is why they lost the game. Oregons defense is much better, and lots of sportscasters will tell you that they have the best defensive secondary in the country. They are only allowing 10.8 points a game. And most of the yards against them this year came in the 4th quarters once Oregon had the game wrapped up and began playing their 3rd and 4th strings.

Well I hope they do. They have to face that's offense everyday in practice. The PAC 12 the ACC both look pretty good this year. The big 12 Is down big time. The big ten has been down for awhile.

edy2ahy2.jpg What do you guys think about the selection committee? I really only have a problem with 1 name on the list and I bet your guys can guess who that is.

Tryone Willingham right?

JK you know it may sound weird that Condalezza Rice is on there, but she is actually very intelligent and knows a lot about football. Im glad to see Archie Manning on there.

What do you guys think about the selection committee? I really only have a problem with 1 name on the list and I bet your guys can guess who that is.

Tryone Willingham right?

JK you know it may sound weird that Condalezza Rice is on there, but she is actually very intelligent and knows a lot about football. Im glad to see Archie Manning on there.

I respect how smart she is and she's obviously a huge fan of football, but I don't think she deserves to be on the list with people like Archie manning who knows the game inside and out. I just don't think she'll sit down and break down games and determine the best teams out there.

I respect how smart she is and she's obviously a huge fan of football, but I don't think she deserves to be on the list with people like Archie manning who knows the game inside and out. I just don't think she'll sit down and break down games and determine the best teams out there.

The same could be said of Michael Gould. He never played in college or pros and is only accolade was as the superintendent of the Air Force Academy.

The same could be said of Michael Gould. He never played in college or pros and is only accolade was as the superintendent of the Air Force Academy.

That's true. I hear also Tom Osborn is on the list now.