NFL 2013

Blick05SS

Well now that we are 2 weeks deep this season are there any predictions? Who is your favorite team?

my super bowl guess would be

Denver vs Seattle with Seattle winning it all

I love my ravens but im just hoping they make there 6th straight playoff appearance

I agree with Butch I think right now it will be Denver and Seattle.

I really dont see Seattle loosing at home this year, but we will see how they do on the road. There D looks really strong. And as for Denver; Payton is playing like Payton and now he has some really good weapons.

As much as I hate Denver ( Raiders fan ) They are looking beastly for sure. That's a pretty good guess they make it to the superbowl, unfortunantly lol.

What he said lol. Raiders fan also!

I told people last year that Seattle would take it all this year and I still think they will. The only other team I know to give SF a hard time has been the Rams. But Seattle completely shut them down. That is a sign of a Super Bowl contender for sure!

yea ill give you credit for being a hometown guy like myself love my ravens

But you live just as close to the Redskins as you do the Ravens. :D

I have always been a San Francisco fan because they are the closest team, but I have always rooted for the Seahawks as well since they are fairly close too.

My dolphins look pretty good these first 2 weeks. 2 road wins in a row is not easy... I think they're gonna take the division this year.

Miami will take the Division, solid team with great additions over the off season. I do believe it will come down to the final game they play against each other to decide it though.

Falcons (NFC) vs Texans (AFC) in the Super Bowl.