That's crazy in Oklahoma

CJ_978

That's better then a barn find its a lake find where's gas monkey now that camero these days is gotta be worth something all original I bet

dude, that car isnt worth the rope it was pulled out with. how do you figure its worth something when its been sitting in water for 40 years?!

....also for the record its CamAro

Then maybe some folks should choose not to post rude things every time I post something and they wouldn't get a rude response back especially when I was joking in my post if you saw a picture of the car it was missing the rear end clearly not repairable. but your friends with Brian maybe you can call him and talk him down from his uproar since he has no business responding to anything I post with his Mr Obama attitude.

Back on topic.....

There is no way I believe these 2 cars simply drove off the pier into the lake & all the ocupants drowned to their death (as the local law enforcement have stated).

I'd say there was a "Route 66" killer back in the day. :ohmy: These cars/occupants vanished nearly 9 years apart & yet both ended up in the the same lake just feet apart from each other.... :squintnoeswerdrun:

Barely caught an update on this story lst night, getting ready for bed.

Said there was NO foul play invoved in the bodies in that Camaro!! Young driver didn't know area well & was driving to fast?? Lost control & crashed into the lake, and I guess everyone drowned in 12 feet of water!! Without anyone opening a door or getting a window down?? Maybe all 3 were knocked unconsious??

The older, 1950's car said had a different story- But of course, I missed all of that. :(

Still seems odd to me.

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)