4l80e swap

Front driveshaft from a duramax will work, I have the part number somewhere or I can crawl under the truck and get it off the driveshaft for you. For the rear, youre limited to finding someone who can shorten your stock driveshaft or have a new one made. I had one made for mine because I couldnt find anyone in my area to cut and shorten the aluminum stocker.

Yeah a part number would be great. Do you have the measurements for the rear shaft form center of the u-joint to the center of the other? What can I pull a flex plate off of for the swap?

Edited by coal miner (see edit history)

Will the shaft mate up to the awd transfer case? Sorry about all the questions, trying to get a list together of the parts I need.

The front one will mate up, not sure about the rear one. I just had a custom one made for mine.

• 3 weeks later...

Form what I've read a 2500 rear shaft will work if you change the yoke to a 1350. I found one on jegs for 130 bucks that will fit the 10 bolt. The only thing idk about yet is if the drive shaft will work with the awd transfer case.

Edited by coal miner (see edit history)