Nice std cab clone

AKSSS

I saw this today on craigslist. It doesn't have much of a description but for the price it looks to be a pretty good deal. I wish I hadn't bought a dang dd last month now. I might try to get this thing.

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/cto/4078949151.html

Edited by Aksss (see edit history)

Hey Justin I've seen that one on craigslist before, doesn't look like it has cladding but still a nice truck and would be a sweet DD!

That's a nice looking truck.

Seems like top dollar to me.

Seems like these trucks sorta hold there own up here price wise, but maybe its just me. Not badly priced considering that...

Hey Justin I've seen that one on craigslist before, doesn't look like it has cladding but still a nice truck and would be a sweet DD!

Seems like these trucks sorta hold there own up here price wise, but maybe its just me. Not badly priced considering that...

yeah, SSS's in Alaska are always over priced I think. Especially concidering how many are running around!

I just thought that a std cab with a 6.0 in it would be a hoot! BUT since you already have that problem with a cooper color truck, I'm jealous!

yeah, SSS's in Alaska are always over priced I think. Especially concidering how many are running around!

I just thought that a std cab with a 6.0 in it would be a hoot! BUT since you already have that problem with a cooper color truck, I'm jealous!

Hahaha yeah std cab's are fun! I wish I could drive the 69 more but the weather always sucks, with something like that SS clone you could drive it daily and get traction. Next project: 57 Chevy 2dr 6L+AWD....

It just came to me that this is an Ak. listing. Missed that on the first go-round. Price makes more sense now. :idiot: Mighty nice truck.