BRAKE pads

Dgiorgi34

The oem ac delcos are hard to beat. Hawk and ebc make a great pad. Personally the ac delco last the longest and put off less dust. I just did my new rotors a month ago new ac in front and hawk out back. Have been great so far.

The oem ac delcos are hard to beat. Hawk and ebc make a great pad. Personally the ac delco last the longest and put off less dust. I just did my new rotors a month ago new ac in front and hawk out back. Have been great so far.

I agree with RB here, I run the AC's also and have had good luck with them too.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the most expensive pads at O'reillys. They are ceramic and dust isnt bad but I sound like a school bus during low speed braking.. they drive me crazy. put them on at 83k miles and the factory pads were perfectly fine.

This^ I replaced my front with new AC D pads and new AC D. Durastop rotors. Dust isn't too bad. I replaced the rear shoes with VatoZone Duralast Ceramics. Stops excellent for me.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)