Giving the ol' SSS a makeover

dpoole5074

So finally getting the truck a makeover, gonna stay the same color but with new hood and some other items...can't wait been wanting to do this for awhile and thanks to alittle hail storm and some extra cash here we are...lol

All cladding is removed so they can paint under it and also fix up some of the imperfetions from rocks ect ect...and yes the 10,000 is pretty steep but they had to put a new roof skin on it and then the new aftermarket hood and also my tauna cover is over 1,000 so it added up quick ....does anyone know if kelly performance is still selling the supercharged and silverado decals??...Really need to get some before they clear my truck...or maybe someone else has some they want to sell...any help would be great...thanks again...

All cladding is removed so they can paint under it and also fix up some of the imperfetions from rocks ect ect...and yes the 10,000 is pretty steep but they had to put a new roof skin on it and then the new aftermarket hood and also my tauna cover is over 1,000 so it added up quick ....does anyone know if kelly performance is still selling the supercharged and silverado decals??...Really need to get some before they clear my truck...or maybe someone else has some they want to sell...any help would be great...thanks again...

I didn't think into it far enough. Roof skin, Hood, and tonneau makes it sound more reasonable.

Bet she's gonna look brand new.

so today I tried to get my roof redone with the sunroof model but insurance would not go for it due to price...anyone on here have roof glass headliner and controls by any chance cause I can get the skin w/ sunroof for same amount but I need to purchase extras...Let me know