awd power capabilities.

trans is only major thing in driveline to worry when it comes to adding power but as long as you do some minor trans upgrades (vette 2/4apply, billet overdrive servo,shift kit,bigger trans cooler) and as said before a good tune will help prolong the life of the trans and of course regular maintance

Well, no really big plans right now its only got 68k miles on it so nothing quite yet. If I do anything anytime soon it would be heads and a cam of some kind. then sometime a texas speed motor or some kind of short block from somewhere then I could possibly use the heads I had already purchased. Just thoughts at this time we all know how that goes I am sure. lol

Well I could be wrong 8hnpss but a 1000 hp?! Ain't no way in hell the drivetrain on an ss will handle that. I am looking at maybe 600 at the flywheel being the most I would even consider and that just a ticking time bomb waiting to explode! I for sure will have to do something with the tranny when the time comes.

Some have pushed the 65e to around 800 with a built to the hilt trans. The rear diff is the next weak link. As for the tcase and front diff they have gone through some major power in stock form.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

I have a level 5 FLT transmission and its rated around 750 so stock will not come close to that but I have seen a lot of guys upgrading to the 80E that will take a beating and still running stock transfer and front & rear diffs. If it breaks build it better cant go wrong there