Youtube topics?

WantaSSS

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how it happens but every damn time i'm on you tube I start out watching racing videos or car reviews etc and some how I end up watching ass shaking vids.

Edited by Harbor_SS'n-it (see edit history)

Man I mean I don't mind watching beautiful woman shake their ass I just can never figure out how in the hell I got there lol. Like earlier today, how in the hell did me finding a video of Jay Leno talk about the new Camaro Z/28 turn into a vid of a Coco Ice T's wife like 20 minutes later :dunno: I just said f*ck it and watched more videos of coco lmao.

Man I mean I don't mind watching beautiful woman shake their ass I just can never figure out how in the hell I got there lol. Like earlier today, how in the hell did me finding a video of Jay Leno talk about the new Camaro Z/28 turn into a vid of a Coco Ice T's wife like 20 minutes later :dunno: I just said f*ck it and watched more videos of coco lmao.

You're kinda like me... I got the attention span of a goldfish sometimes and totaly get side tracked from my original search... The weather channel gets me all the time.... I go to weather.com to check out the weekly forcast and spend over an hour reading and watching all their bizzar articles