NNBS LED Gauges

silverado777

Been working on it for a while and I finished it up last night. Let me know what you guys think. I still need to mick up a few other colors though. Sorry about the crappy picture.

www.GMGaugeGuy.com

AF7B62BF-FEC5-4EDD-8BE8-B2B40DBB4DF1-126

Edited by Silverado777 (see edit history)

Looks good

I was wondering when you were planning on doing NNBS lights. Are you planning on looking into the K2XX (New Trucks) in the future?

Ya I think they might be similar to the 07-13 trucks. Once I can get my hands on one to do a little testing I will let everyone know.

I will pass the word on steve. You may need to get setup on other forums

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

I've posted on PT.net on FB. The admins always yell at me when I post on the site since I am not a paying vendor. That's why I rely a lot on word of mouth.

How the heck do you get the light so equal across the board?!? Mine has some din spots and some hot spots

That's why it has taken me so long to get this done. I want to make sure it a quality product first. These are A LOT harder than the 03-07 trucks.

I will pass the word on steve. You may need to get setup on other forums

I've posted on PT.net on FB. The admins always yell at me when I post on the site since I am not a paying vendor. That's why I rely a lot on word of mouth.

Try gm-trucks.com

Looks great steve!

If anyone is thinking of getting their clusters done, I highly recommend Gm guage guys. They will without question stand behind their work which is hard to come by these days.