welders... Tig torch keychains

CJ_978

hey guys a little while back i posted a picture of the tig torch keychain i made for myself...well some of you were interested in them so i made a batch..and for all you other welders and fabricators on the site im sure you appreciate the time and effort that went into making them..

each one was made on a manual lathe, manual bridgeport (milling machine).

they were made out of solid stainless steel (just a lower grade of stainless)

the tungsten is made out of 1/16 stainless filler rod that i ran a die at the end, making it an 0-80 thread that screws into the head of the torch and i sharpened to a point.

the heads of the torch are fused on to the handles

and the cup (tip) of the torch i burnt go give it a different look make it stand out more

They were all hand finished ,sanded, scotchbright, and polished..

I only made 16 of them, many many hours went into making them with the help of a buddy of mine, so they are limited, they are one of a kind hand made... im going to limit it to 2 per person if someone wants more then one... they will be 15$ shipped each and im in the process of polishing them so they will be ready to ship out once all orders are complete

my paypal is [email protected]

please enclude your name,username and address

and how many you want..

here is a pic of them and a pic of a real tig torch

null_zpsacb22b5b.png

TIG_torch-accs_zpsa51928a8.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks everyone

Sent you 30 for two Chris. Got to thinking about the time you must have in these and sent a little tip to make me feel better. :jester:

I'll PM you with a shipping address.

thanks johnny! that was very generous of you! i really appreciate that! payment was recieved and i'll be shipping them out as soon as they are all finished being polished