Grudge race me vs 6.2 150 shot

AugustBurnsRed19

So some dude had been talking shit about my truck for a while. Yesterday 1320video wanted to record what our city has. So a good size crowd meets up and they began recording the scene. They also recorded my truck cammin, revs, they took pictures of it was badass hahaaa. So then this dude comes up to me talking shit wanting to run and fight alright we run from a dig he sprayed the 150 shot right off the line and slowly pulled away the whole race so I told em 35 roll man it was over as soon as we went. From the third honk I had him by a length and a half he hits the spray and starts catching me I'm just cammed and stalled here well I held em off long enough a second or two after it shifted into third I let off and had him by half a truck. My trucks mods 6.0 Cam stall headers his truck was like a 2007+ crew cab 4x4 swapped a 6.2 in it and put on a 150 shot with a tune idk about any other mods on his truck I have the videos I'll probably upload them sometime

I love it when people with new trucks start talking trash. The same ole "Shoot boy, I bet I can out run you in my brand new (insert vehicle here)". My response, "Congrats, you THINK you can beat a truck GM designed over a decade ago" hahaha. Way to represent the SSS man, usually the disrespect comes from other non GM family vehicles but if you have to put a new crew cab in line then so be it.

Nitrous for pussies just saying lol

And why is this^^^?

Seems as though the second fastest SS on here has it, and many others have it also. Including myself.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2