I thought I heard somebody say "Watch out for those Raptors, they&

NipRing

Um...nope. Ran across one this morning on the freeway. This was on a stretch that I've never seen any cops. Every time he tried pulling away...he had nothing. I'd shoot up to 90 and wait for him to catch up, rinse, repeat. Now I know not to waste any gas on them. But I make that 50 minute ride to and from work everyday and it's usually boring as hell. At least there was a bit of adrenaline this morning. Thanks special vehicle team lol

They weigh over 6k lbs where we weigh around 5k usually. Thats alot of weight to make for that i dont think their 6.2 does very well. they probably move for being such a huge truck though. and id use the term "off road" with the raptor very lightly lol

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/07/21/svt-boss-goes-on-record-about-ford-raptor-frame-damage-claims-w/

Even the 400HP versions are slow like The_Asset said they are over 6,000lbs bs our 5,200 lbs

Plus I have always thought Ford overestimated their HP on their vehicles. I have read lots of reports about how the 550hp Shelby Mustangs are only Dyno around 470-500 hp

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I raced a couple raptors b4 and walked away on both they have almost nothing past 60mph. And I'm completely stock. Now the Harley Davidson is a different story I got one off the line twice, i got his ass beat by a couple lengths to 60-70 but as soon as my truck hit 3rd he sucked me up.