L92 heads

Ok, As I sit here in my Drunkin stuper multitasking watching Duck Dynasty and reading forum and article after article I know that the L92 heads will most definetly fit the LQ9 but is there any modification needed as far as Different Head gaskets for the stock intake manifold or do I need to uprade to a Fast LSXrt manifold or Ls3 manifold.

Ps already bought the L92 heads(fully assembled) so im fully commited at this point. If theres already a Post about this I appologize in Advance.

Are you asking if the stock intake manifold from your lq9 will fit the l92's? Cause they wont.. the manifold on your lq9 is cathedral port as compared to the square port l92's heads

Are you asking if the stock intake manifold from your lq9 will fit the l92's? Cause they wont.. the manifold on your lq9 is cathedral port as compared to the square port l92's heads

You can do a truck intake L92, fast, or an L76 which is what I have sitting atop my L92 long block. TB and link, valve train if heads aren't complete. And probably don't have to but a cam wouldn't hurt nothing lol and a good tune. But if I were that far into it id change out the timing chain.

I do have a lq9 with l92 heads and also a l92 intake. You said the heads were complete, but you also need the rocker arms. And also will need a 4 bolt tb and a x-link or you could just buy a 4 to 3 bolt adapter and use your stock tb. I do have a 226/232 cam in mine and it seems to be a perfect combo. Im really liking those l92 heads. btw. i have mine ported.

I was seing if by some luck that the stock intake would work. So looks like ill be ordering some more parts

Thanks everyone for the Help and if anyone is looking to get rid of a l92 intake mani, let me know ill take it off your hands.