Which to take back to Oz

Down under

which one to take back  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Out the 3 which one would you take back to Aus, Suggestions welcome just rememeber has to be 15 yrs or older

• 2003 Silverado SS
    • 2003 GMC Denali AWD
    • GMC TYPHOON

Your gonna have to do the right-hand conversion, right? Is it still mandatory??? ... Way more parts for the Silverado in general (reg or SS) then the typhoon ... The Typhoon would be awesome, but they are getting harder and harder to come by ... Plus I bet someone has already done a conversion on a Silverado and can bang it out, no problem .... :thumbs:

Your gonna have to do the right-hand conversion, right? Is it still mandatory??? ... Way more parts for the Silverado in general (reg or SS) then the typhoon ... The Typhoon would be awesome, but they are getting harder and harder to come by ... Plus I bet someone has already done a conversion on a Silverado and can bang it out, no problem .... :thumbs:

Unfortunately I have never actually seen a typhoon in person but I think they are awesome. Id prefer a syclone but if you could find either one id take that.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised your not driving a Subaru outback! HahaHAHAhaha the typhoons are nice. Also insurance may be cheaper then any of te 03's. Plus if you have kids I think I'd opt for the GMC Denali, btw you coming to Tennessee right?

Already here bro..

Now just doing just trying to get my mind on what want and what I can get away with. I love my new crew cab but converting it would suck.

Already here bro..

Now just doing just trying to get my mind on what want and what I can get away with. I love my new crew cab but converting it would suck.

I would have sold ya mine! Had to let it go but I got a new 2013 crew cab fully loaded and 6.2! Wahooooo!