WTB SSS Emblems

MID12sSSS

Looking to buy all 3 SS emblems (doors and tailgate). Mine were put on crooked by the body shop after the entire truck was repainted. Lol. Must be new in box. Let me know what you've got and what you're looking to get for them. Thanks.

Hey atleast they didn't put the badges on and then clear coat over the top of them like they did on mine causing the clear to crack and fail... this was done by the previous owner though, but still.... cost me thousands to fix after I noticed it once I owned it for a few months

Hey atleast they didn't put the badges on and then clear coat over the top of them like they did on mine causing the clear to crack and fail... this was done by the previous owner though, but still.... cost me thousands to fix after I noticed it once I owned it for a few months

Ouch

• 3 weeks later...

If you can get the whole set from gm for $90 you should buy as many as you can. They are in actuality $90-$100 for one, as in one door emblem is roughly that price. I have two door emblems I purchased from the dealership still in the bags with receipt to prove it, was gonna do a repaint and black out the emblems then changed direction on the exterior.

Well if you wanna sell your new door emblems, let me know. If not, I guess I can go pay full "employee" price as the dealership. Lol. Is the tailgate emblem differently sized than the ones on the doors?

All three SS emblems are the same size

HA! Sorry for the confusion silveradoriderss, I about pooped when I read that earlier. Thought you meant all three badges (2 doors and tail gate,) was $90. You could make a killing if it were true and then I felt a little ripped off for a second after paying $90 a piece for mine. lol