Hi from europe

Thiet

Hello from Belgium (Liège) everyone,

I'm a fan of chevy pickup for years, I have a 1996 C1500 5,7 L Sport and I just bought a 2006 silverado ss intimidator, it really is a beautiful truck Sport!

I am happy to have found this forum!

I do not speak English very well so I hope you excuse my English mistakes.

I live in Belgium, a small country next to France, the silverado ss intimidator are extremely exclusive in my country, the customs service say " is the only intimidator in Belgium" and not much in europe (only 4 or 5 ) is this true?

I will go through this forum because it is filled with good advice;-) and I have an important question to ask, I'll post it in the right place.

Thank you very much for accepting here!

Have all a good day!

Thierry

post-25879-0-43665400-1386328998_thumb.jpg

post-25879-0-74525800-1386329006_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thiet (see edit history)

Welcome from MERICA!!! You are truely blessed and lucky to get a SSS in Europe and even luckier to find a Intimidator, like winning the lottery lucky in Europe... Guys here in the US have a tough time trying to get an ISSS's yet alone you finfinding one overseas... Take good care of her and if you have any questions about these trucks look no further... There is no better place for answers on the SSS than this website... I would trust the experienced members on this site about this truck over any GM certified technican at any stealership, for one they are rare to find and two alot of techs especially in my area have never worked on them or very rarely worked on them even though they are almost the same as a MAX...