hello from belgium

belgian sss

hi, i'm from belgium and am the lucky owner of an 06 sss. sorry for my English if its bad.

i worked my ass of for my dream and a year ago my dream came true,i work hard but play hard.

it's a long story how i got the sss, because they are very rare in my country. It all started with my father, he owned 2 suburbans and ownes a 07 avalanche for the moment (chevy all the way at home :wink: ) we have the avalanche for 1,5 years now. I'm 18 years old and it was supposed to be my avalanche when i turned 18, but when i was 17,5 i found the sss. i took the phone and called, 2 weeks later it was on our driveway. she was in mint condition with only 34k miles. the avalanche already had 110k miles and i had to pay as many. so the decision wasn't very hard. so i had the truck before i had my drivers licence but now it's my dd and i'm in love while driving. it's a real head turner here and everybody is shocked how fast she is. she was bone stock when i bought her but i did allready a few mods. the only problem in my country are the roads, they are not as wide as in america with all the small cars here. this summer i did a road trip thru socal and was disappointed that i onlsy saw 4 sss's in 2 weeks. but i felt in love on a 08 silverado bagged on 22" and all blacked out. Anyways i've allready plans for my sss but thats for 2015, first i'm gonna buy the avalanche from my father and use as dd. than my sss has a bitch for towing her to meetings.

the mods:

22" incubus rims with kumho rubber

5000 watts sub instalation under rear seat

kenwood headunit

skytune exhaust system

k&n cold air intake

rear view camera (because you can't see sh*t)

i blacked out the taillights

the pics:

20130719_134309_zps66998c30.jpg

fotosgsm046_zps145fbaf7.jpg

20131207_150209_zps7a173898.jpg

You can find the factory paint code on the sticker in glove box. I think it's at the bottom. The sticker should have your VIN as well as facotry installed options if I remember correctly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

cool story, truck looks good. but yeah that is not a factory color for the SS. post the first half of your VIN #, people can tell if its real from that

edit. also some interior shots may help

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

Well, your truck was originally black. I'm not sure of the vin decoding but I can compare it to mine

Edit. Only other code I remember out of them is the g80..and that's a good sign lol

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)