Snows falling in New England sleds ready

Aldofashow

Even if your not in New England what sleds are you guys running I'm running a 2001 srx 700 with lots of bolt ons that I bought from a guy I worked with back in 2007 still a grin from ear to ear at wot

Whats up Yammi SRX brother LOL... I have a 1998 SRX 700 with a ripsaw track, viper suspension and 196 studs, wiesco pistons and slightly milled heads, v-force 3 reeds, bender and hauk clutch kit, lower chain case gear, stinger 3 into 3 silencer (which sounds Bad A$$), Intake air box mod.... This is one fast sled now but was never slow to begin with as you know being an SRX rider, especially the slightly faster 2001 year... Anyone who knows sleds still fear to this day of the all mighty SRX's... Im not a Cat guy but the 2003 Firecat F7's are no joke either but break all the time from my experience...

I have been meaning to buy a new sled but my old SRX is just so comfortable and fast and payed off, I can't seem to part with it...

My wife has a Ski-Doo 2000 Milenium Edition with 2500miles MXZ black and chrome 700 with a 2" paddle all Stock but also Torquey and fast...

I also have my first sled a 1978 440 exciter in good shape still besides the bad crank LOL...

2003_super sport I've had the 2001 since 07 when I got it bone stock not running. I've added the ohlins front shocks flipped the upper shock mounts then replaced the beatup srx seat with a viper seat also swapped in a m10 rear suspension with a tracks USA ice attack 11/4 track. and as of the past month new top end spi pistons with a new stator and wiring harness cause of the infamous wire rub through also added vforce 3 and all new exhaust gaskets with a sno-stuff can should be fun waiting for all the exhaust to come back from powder coating then fire it up and enjoy. And I've read a lot of stuff how srx's are still beating newer a bigger sleds nice too see its like a sleeper for nobody knows these 700 srx's have power close to 1000 four strokes and its payed in full built not bought.

F the snow you guys that live in that crap more power to ya. I'll stick with a low of 40 or so once a year. Noway I could deal with that.

Even though im in the midwest, im with you. I HATE it when snow comes. Just makes a mess of everything

......although it is nice for my yard :huh:

Too each there own I see snow and the voices in my head tell me to go out and get some. The SS was a blast with the new tires hooked up nice stopped like every thing else on the road. Even got to test out the whip I just traded my Cadillac in for so my chick can get around in the snow its a 08 acura rdx sh-awd it did alright could use a better set of tires the turbo and paddle shifters were fun to play with and a lot cheaper on the gas to fun ratio

2003_super sport I've had the 2001 since 07 when I got it bone stock not running. I've added the ohlins front shocks flipped the upper shock mounts then replaced the beatup srx seat with a viper seat also swapped in a m10 rear suspension with a tracks USA ice attack 11/4 track. and as of the past month new top end spi pistons with a new stator and wiring harness cause of the infamous wire rub through also added vforce 3 and all new exhaust gaskets with a sno-stuff can should be fun waiting for all the exhaust to come back from powder coating then fire it up and enjoy. And I've read a lot of stuff how srx's are still beating newer a bigger sleds nice too see its like a sleeper for nobody knows these 700 srx's have power close to 1000 four strokes and its payed in full built not bought.

Yes sir... I also had to reroute my wires from under the engine as they rubbed through... It was a battle though cause everytime you need to work on these things you have to take all three pipes off everytime lol... The damn rubbed wires :mad: ... I replaced my voltage regulator first because I heard they can go out from time to time as well, before attempting the wire harness battle... But in the end I had to pull the wires all the way out and just rerouted them so them don't rub again and problem fixed... I have built my sled as well... No one else but me will touch it cause I am anal about my stuff and double and triple check everything, I don't want to get stranded 100miles down a trail in 0 degree weather... FYI mine came with the ohlins shocks from the factory so that was a plus for me :)

Ha ha I went through a couple voltage regulators last winter by the time I found out what had happen the snow was gone like you said its a pain to rip all three pipes out. when I did i found that one pipe burnt through a couple of the wires in the harness and one of the stator wires was rubbing that aluminum plate that's in front of the pull cord housing so stator junk , wiring harness junk , voltage regulator well I got a new one but I may have a couple extra.