SSS Fog Light Kit

JetBlack03SS

Has anyone ordered from this site? Price looks really reasonable and also looks like everything is there. Just trying to figure out if this site is liget.

http://www.blinglights.me/2003-2004-2005-2006-chevrolet-chevy-silverado-ss-xenon-fog-lamps-driving-lights-foglamp-foglight-kit/

I can't vouch for that site, but I recently bought a brand new OEM 03-06 Silverado fog light kit for a little less than 200$ off of eBay. A little spendy maybe, but everything is included in the kit (even the factory switch) and it's all plug and play. Those blinglights would probably look good behind the vents though!

I can't vouch for that site, but I recently bought a brand new OEM 03-06 Silverado fog light kit for a little less than 200$ off of eBay. A little spendy maybe, but everything is included in the kit (even the factory switch) and it's all plug and play. Those blinglights would probably look good behind the vents though!

This is the cheapest I can find on ebay. This price is the reason I want to order from blinglights but it seems too good to be true and I dont want to get the shaft.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/03-06-CHEVY-SILVERADO-TRUCK-FOG-LAMPS-LIGHTS-KIT-OEM-GM-/370532117527?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item56456f6c17&vxp=mtr

Fack me, that's insane! I literally just bought my kit 2 weeks ago, there were more than a few brand new OEM kits floating around then, all for 200$ or less! Now there just seems to be that one (the link you posted), for a much more inflated price! That seller (chevypartsguys), even their item was listed for 200$, I know this because I almost pulled the trigger on buying from them! My best advice would be to maybe wait to see if more OEM kits pop up on eBay in the next little while, that's what I'd do anyways.

Let us know what you go with man because I've been meaning to pull the trigger on some myself for years now. If those blinglights work out then please share! I was going to go OEM and they were really cheap... WTF happened there haha, seriously 500$ bucks now? I mean holy crap... they all went up so its either price fixing or since something with the manufacture happened we dont know about! Maybe since the 03s are over ten years old now GM isnt required by law to make them but that makes no sense because they fit up to 06. Could be a time of year thing too, who knows but def keep us posted if you dont mind!

Let us know what you go with man because I've been meaning to pull the trigger on some myself for years now. If those blinglights work out then please share! I was going to go OEM and they were really cheap... WTF happened there haha, seriously 500$ bucks now? I mean holy crap... they all went up so its either price fixing or since something with the manufacture happened we dont know about! Maybe since the 03s are over ten years old now GM isnt required by law to make them but that makes no sense because they fit up to 06. Could be a time of year thing too, who knows but def keep us posted if you dont mind!

I will deffinitly keep everyone posted on what i decide to go with. I am still debating on blinglights because like i said before the price just seems too goo to be true and I dont want to get screwed. It looks legit but idk.