Not new but maybe forgotten :P

brobradh77

I sold my baby a little over a year ago. :( I just got to a point that I was burned out and didn't enjoy it as much as I once did. I've lurked here and there on occasion and I see a lot of new faces. I'm going to try to be around more and try to remember how to help people with what little knowledge I have and unfortunately it was never a whole lot to begin with and I have forgotten most of that..LMAO.

On a side note has anyone on here seen my old truck on here? I think someone in the Midland/Lubbock/Odessa area bought it from the guy I sold it to. Just curious what ever happened to it.

I miss all the GTG's and fellowship this site brought me and I want to apologize to everyone on here for disappearing like I did. I'm not going to start post whoring but I'm definatley going to try and check in a lot more often. I don't see my Pepsi Cheer smiley any more :( lol :pepsicheer: <-- I remembered how to do it....I am the baddest man in the world..lol

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

Whoop whoop..thanks guys

I sold the truck and bought a corvette but I hated it..so I traded it in for Z71 4 door..I'm a truck guy and needed a truck. I miss the SS but I don't miss the attention it brought..Its nice to drive in a truck that are a dime a dozen now..lol

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

Post whore :jester:

On a side note. Drag yor ass down here!

Definately..lets plan this..Me and Kim could use some out of town time

Good to see ya posting. How about some pics of the truck???

I would but nothing special about it..Stock everything and its boring white..lol

BRAD!!!

Zach!!!