new fog's and blue led's

dpoole5074

So after putting it off for awhile I decided to put all blue led's behind my grilles and lower fog lights behind the brake ducts...Helped that a guy locally needed cash and got the fog's and harness for $20 :dbanana::dbanana: ..anyways this what it looks like now and I can't be more pleased...Nice way to spend a few hrs on the weekend...

IMG 20131221 165628

IMG 20131221 165642

Lookin good man, I was thinking about doing that and also running them underneath the truck. People say it looks to fast and furious like but I think it will look sick. I have an extra set of the SS lights that people are putting under their doors and I was gonna try to make it project on to my intercooler or somin in the front! If you get time, snap some picks of where those lights mounted up and stuff!

Lookin good man, I was thinking about doing that and also running them underneath the truck. People say it looks to fast and furious like but I think it will look sick. I have an extra set of the SS lights that people are putting under their doors and I was gonna try to make it project on to my intercooler or somin in the front! If you get time, snap some picks of where those lights mounted up and stuff!

can do ... I sooo want to find a set of those SS lights for my doors, I missed out on the buy..what pics you want of the fogs or the led's...They were both pretty easy

Pics of the LEDs if ya get a chance... there is a how to on the fogs but I'd like to see where you mounted the LEDs! As for the SS flood lights with the logo, I think if you find the thread from them there are guys with a few extra sets willing to sale them man so its not to late! I new it was going to be one of those rare parts so i grabbed two sets, a white and a blue just in case!!! I'm gonna use the extra set for something like I mention with the intercooler or under the hood and maybe somewhere on the interior as well.

here are some pics of how I did the led's...got them from autozone, 8 leds per strip and backing is 3M tape...all I did was splice them into my lowbeams that come on automatically so when it gets dark enough and the headlamps kick on so do the led's...

IMG 20131222 151507

IMG 20131222 151501

IMG 20131222 151435

IMG 20131222 151422

IMG 20131222 151412