Floor/console shifter?

I know there's 2 threads on this that ive found in my search, but both were very old. I'm wanting to do the B&M through the console. Unless anyone has used a different shifter with good luck. Anyone have any opinions, or expierence with this? I think it looks fricken sweet and I gotta have it. Part #s would be great. Thanks fellas.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

. In the mean time, if anyone has any info plz post up. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

merry xmas here ya go

step by step and pics :thumbs:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/43688-bm-console-shifter-install/?hl=%2Bfloor+%2Bshifter

haha. Merry xmas to you sir. I did find that one but as I said its fron 2008 so I just wanted to see if anyone has done it since and maybe had any details they wanted to share. The link dozer posted "this shifter" in that thread doesn't work.

I did find another one somewhere. Can't remember if it was here or not that someone talked about part #s and then the thread kinda went nowhere as to which one was a better fit for outlr trucks. All this is appreciated guys.