Wtb Cai

mando28

They have the kit with the oiled filter for $227 and the kit with the filter that does not require oil forn$260

Is there a difference?

i went with the dry set-up. Got it on Amazon too. Don't remember what I paid.

Dry is worth the extra bucks as far as I am concerned. Plenty of folks have trouble with oil on the sensor causing prob's.

The problem is only if there is too much oil on the filter. A very light literally dusting is all it takes for the filter and oil to do its job. Both types are great.

I dont have either, I could bring myself to spend that much. So I bought a Spectre cold Air with box surround for $125. It does the same thing, except i didnt pay for the name and have a sealed lid.

Key to oiled filters is letting them completely dry after washing...that way you can oil them the same way they are oiled from the manufacturer. Simply go with a couple of decent passes on bottom and top and let it sit. The oil will wick its way through the whole filter and disperse properly. Just give it time to wick through and you can reinstall it without worrying a bout it being overoiled.