Trans slipping again. What to go with?

So the transmission is missing again we are debating on buying a kit for 500hp and 450tq and installing it ourselves or doing a 4L80E swap. What would we need to perform a 4L80E swap? I read two duramax driveshafts and a 1350 yoke. Or should I give the 4L65E a third chance?

Edited by AugustBurnsRed19 (see edit history)

well it sounds like you have a bad trans builder. im not sure on your mods so i cant advise you which way to go. that being said ive had my 65e behind 2 different blowers and many 1/4 runs for 4 years now and it still runs perfect

Lol are you insulting me? Okay I see. Fyi when it first broke we assumed it wasn't because of the horsepower so we simply put it back together with the same parts but new ones. Turns out its because I'm making too much hp. So I bought a shift kit and servo and tranny cooler before we put it on it started slipping again.

well it sounds like you have a bad trans builder. im not sure on your mods so i cant advise you which way to go. that being said ive had my 65e behind 2 different blowers and many 1/4 runs for 4 years now and it still runs perfect

My 65e lasted 9+years/80+k on one rebuild & one freshen-up behind a blower.