Eagles/Dallas

Bouch252

Def the best rushing offense but Denver has you beat with the passing game. Eagles should win with Orton starting for Dallas but then again you never know. I'm just hoping for a KC win so the Steelers make the playoffs...

Yea your defense struggled this year, are you for firing Rob Ryan? I'm not a big fan of him as a DC. And yea Romo isn't that bad but those tough losses on potential game winning drives fall on his shoulders as a QB and that what people remember..unfortunately.

Yea your defense struggled this year, are you for firing Rob Ryan? I'm not a big fan of him as a DC. And yea Romo isn't that bad but those tough losses on potential game winning drives fall on his shoulders as a QB and that what people remember..unfortunately.

Actually we fired him last year..he is now DC for the Saints...we hired the 107 year old Monte Kiffin to run his Tamp defense and it has sucked balls all season but to his defense we have had only about three defensive starters play in any game at one time..lol I have not looked but I'm sure Kiffin gets the boot today