January / February 2014 "Truck of the Month!" Nominations

RockHead

Before nominating your favorite truck, please read the rules of the contest below......

Rules:

-You may only nominate ONE Silverado SS, VHO, V-Max, Joe Gibbs or Clone......and it CANNOT be your own truck.

-To nominate a truck, you must provide a link to it's SilveradoSS.com Garage page.

Nominees will be narrowed to the TOP 3 garage links, then voted on by the membership. The winner will be featured on the forum, and in the garage.

If your truck gets nominated, consider the following ideas to get into the final voting round.

Put some time into listing all of your modifications.

Take some nice pictures that show your truck from different angles, and of specific mods up close.

Add some background information like when you bought your truck and why you got an SS!

What kind of plans do you have for your truck in the future?

Why did you choose to do the mods you have done?

Be creative! Put some effort into your Garage and SHOW everyone why your truck should be the next SilveradoSS.com "Truck of the Month".

So without further ado, we are now taking nominations for January / February 2014 "Truck of the Month!"

Schedule:

Nominations will end Sunday January 12 at 11:59 PM3

Voting will begin on Monday January 13 and will end January 20th

Mark !!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo! :thumbs:

Glad to see a TOTM thread! It's been awhile! Hopefully there's a good turn out. I'll have to see if my favorite trucks have a garage put together yet. A lot of us haven't done that yet. Lol! I'm guilty as well. BUT, I don't work New Year's Day, so if I'm not too hung over, I'll go out and get some nice pics taken and put together a garage. :lol:

So is there a way to just start browsing garages and pic a favorite? I know of a few very nice trucks off the top of my head, but how do the other trucks get exposure? I know we used to make a thread where we could all post pics of our trucks and vote on a poll, rather than just posting a link to their garage.

Anyway. I'm done babbling now. I know this thread is for "garage links", not gossip.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

So does that mean you want us to vote you in. Get your stuff together we will get you in the game bro

To by nominated for the truck of the month you have to have a garage set up. If you do not have a garage setup make sure you get your modification list and pictures and create a garage for someone can nominate you for the truck of the month.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So all you gotta do is put the link to the garage you are voting for I this thread to cast a vote??

Yeah just post a link to nominate a truck.

Like this:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/garage/vehicle/590-chevrolet-silverado-ss/?tab=main

Your Welcome

I second that!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

heres my nomination

well since my first nomination already won

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/garage/vehicle/588-cherolet-silverado-ss/?tab=images

so ill give it a second try

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/garage/vehicle/572-chevrolet-silverado-ss/?tab=main

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)