Single 2003 OEM wheel for sale

Revenoor

Man, that sucks. You really can't put a price on something that you can't replace. Well, I hope you can just put it behind you, because I know I would be one pissed off guy for quite some time.

Thanks, I'm good. Now that it's not stock perhaps I should replace that broken CD head unit with an after market :cheers: :cheers:

You think they are yours?

Who knows, smallish town and I think there are 2 other SSs in town with mine being the only '03 but...

If anyone needs a single and wants to make an offer that's agreeable otherwise I'll hang it out and fashion a target for my .45 ACP practice (kidding)

I lost 1 center cap and the others didn't look so hot so I went down to the dealer to get a price for 03 grey center caps they wanted $133.00 a piece for that price I can get a new set of rims for a couple hundred more sucks.

So then I got some replicas from eBay the color was so far off from the stock center caps and looked like crap so right back to eBay those went.

I'm thinking of just getting chrome SS rims there easy to get center caps for and I've been looking for a year for oem gray center caps with no luck.

hope things turn around for ya sucks to hear things like this happen.

They should make a shoot to kill law for theives they might think twice if there life is on the line.

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

I lost 1 center cap and the others didn't look so hot so I went down to the dealer to get a price for 03 grey center caps they wanted $133.00 a piece for that price I can get a new set of rims for a couple hundred more sucks.

So then I got some replicas from eBay the color was so far off from the stock center caps and looked like crap so right back to eBay those went.

I'm thinking of just getting chrome SS rims there easy to get center caps for and I've been looking for a year for oem gray center caps with no luck.

hope things turn around for ya sucks to hear things like this happen.

They should make a shoot to kill law for theives they might think twice if there life is on the line.

That is allowed here. I just invested in a slew of high definition cameras, motion sensors, dvr etc. Unfortunately my truck will not fit in the wife's garage and mine is so full of tools that I can't get in it so the truck sits outside.

That's cause they know what the chances of catching them are unless you know a cop in the department that is willing to shake a couple trees the rest of the cops will usually have bigger fish to fry and won't take the time to search.

There is a police station in a near by city that will dust things for prints but you have to be able to bring it there and with or without finding prints it still cost you to have done then its time and money so its hit or miss.

See the linky: http://s939.photobucket.com/user/Revenoor/slideshow/SS%20Wheel

I had several conversations with my insurance broker. Truck is (was) 100% stock except for tires obvisously as they wear out. I wanted 100% stock OEM wheels as a replacment and they could not provide that. Search Epray, etc and find some stock, unmolested 2003 wheels. Oh I see replicas, chromed, this and that but find 2003 OEM grey...

We settled on the $700 per, your mileage may vary!

In my burg of a township, we don't have many choices to pick up TODAY so I got what I could live with and NO they did not cost $700 per but it did cover the deductible. Since I was not made whole by the insurance I held out until I felt I could accept the offer. The good hands people didn't have to pay the total cost and I got after market wheels (now not covered by the policy since they are not OEM) and new rubber.

Sounds like you made the best of a bad situation. :cheers: