CF BOWTIE

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When should we start a group buy on the radiator & fuse box pieces LoL

Tried that and didn't work out quite that well which is why they are no longer made. I still have all the tooling for the parts. Not too many people realize how much work is really involved in hand laying carbon fiber and the costs/time that goes in it.

Gas monkey can be bribed with beer what's it gonna take to get some action going with these a 30pack delivered on ice every Friday for a month (not kidding) or something else to light the fires and get the tools flying.

These are some nice pieces for the guys that plan on getting buried in there trucks like me.

Gas monkey can be bribed with beer what's it gonna take to get some action going with these a 30pack delivered on ice every Friday for a month (not kidding) or something else to light the fires and get the tools flying.

These are some nice pieces for the guys that plan on getting buried in there trucks like me.

Lol..... If anyone is interested in the cf parts shoot me a pm. They are not cheap! Not worth coming up with gb price as there will not be enough people to even start. Why do you think Bser roll pans have minimum order requirements, because all the work involved to make custom parts.

Edited by WICKEDOWESIX (see edit history)