Looking at a few career paths

catdaddy300

I am getting out of the military and i am looking at going to school for a few things. Anyone out there got any experience or info on any of these.

Commercial Diver - 6/7 months at DIT in Seattle (able to get international certification)

Auto Restoration School - 4 years at Mcpherson and its the best in the nation, but anyone know of any other schools or programs that are really good and maybe just 2 years

Mechanical Engineering - 4 years at UT or A&M

Any amplifying info or advice would greatly appreciated. The auto restoration stuff is the hardest to get solid info on or find one with good reviews. Hell anyone got any dream jobs out there that i should look into.

I would like to think the government would have programs for guys like you that are done and getting out of the military I hear ads on the radio about hiring soldiers first all the time. Hope all works out.

and thank you for your services

Im a navy corpsman and have deployed with the marines and done a whole bunch of other stuff. And there are programs for people getting out of the military. Those are just some of the things i am looking at. I want to do the auto restoration stuff as a hobby and get a job/degree in something completely different

nuclear operator... all u need is a high school diploma and its over 100k a year. also if u were in the navy that's a big advantage too.

I wouldn't do this kind of job just for 100K. See what's happening in Japan right now.... Super dangerous.