03 grey center caps

Aldofashow

I already got 1 set from eBay and they were junk these ones looked like oem and cost about 75 more dollars so I'm hoping there gonna be a good match cause mine are not looking so hot after 11 years and I'm missing 1 so right now anything is an upgrade

They get delivered on the 28th ill let you know if there worth getting.

oem ones are 133 a piece at the dealer these are 140 for a set it says there used but they look brand new and they said they have 9 sets it also says remanufactured the picture looked like oem caps that's why I bought them.

Plus I've been looking for awhile cause I lost one and the rest corroded around the bow tie sticker seems they all do

Ok they are not oem but they are a better version then others I've seen the plastic is kinda stiffer making them brittle they shipped them in a soft envelope.

So 2 of them had scratches on the front & the other 2 had a couple tabs broken off so I messaged him of the condition of them and without a fight said he would ship out another set and to keep these ones as spares so i guess I will see what the others look like probably still be brittle but as hard as it is to find a set of oem ones that are not a little over 500 at the dealership I guess for the money there ok.

the color is right and the center is chrome with a black bow tie sticker instead of a circle sticker that corrodes around the edges like my oem ones do.

if they made them out of a plastic that flex more like the oem ones and were not so brittle they would be perfect

Ok they are not oem but they are a better version then others I've seen the plastic is kinda stiffer making them brittle they shipped them in a soft envelope.

So 2 of them had scratches on the front & the other 2 had a couple tabs broken off so I messaged him of the condition of them and without a fight said he would ship out another set and to keep these ones as spares so i guess I will see what the others look like probably still be brittle but as hard as it is to find a set of oem ones that are not a little over 500 at the dealership I guess for the money there ok.

the color is right and the center is chrome with a black bow tie sticker instead of a circle sticker that corrodes around the edges like my oem ones do.

if they made them out of a plastic that flex more like the oem ones and were not so brittle they would be perfect

Post some pics. I'm curious

I will take some tomorrow

I should've seen this post before you purchased them caps because I was curious when I seen the add on ebay and noticed it was only 15 min. away from my house and I had to stop by their place one day and....they are NOT oem cheap plastic and the guy even showed me a cap with missing tabs and said "they will still work with no problem" and also said "better than oe" I was just thinking full of crap but I had to pass no way I was paying that much for some Taiwan caps.

Pics are in my gallery opinions are welcome.

there not the worst reproduction center caps they seem to fit pretty good they are not oem but they are the next best option from oem in my opinion.

Just been looking for a while for oem with no luck I'm kinda just happy I'm not missing one anymore while driving around

Pics are in my gallery opinions are welcome.

there not the worst reproduction center caps they seem to fit pretty good they are not oem but they are the next best option from oem in my opinion.

Just been looking for a while for oem with no luck I'm kinda just happy I'm not missing one anymore while driving around

I think they look pretty good. Doesn't seem to sit flush though. Is that cuz of ur rim? looks like its starting to rust a little..

Edited by Blk_SS (see edit history)