Smoked a Prius!

rcapone

Normally, I wouldn't even have considered it, but the kid was getting cocky revving up his engine at the light, so I let him get a little head start when it changed green then stomped on it. Of course I blew past him then let off. Poor kid had some friends in the car and wouldn't let off the throttle till he passed me. Funny thing is, there was a sharp turn ahead and he almost lost it bc he was looking in his rear view at me instead of paying attention to the road.

Takes all kinda to make the world go round. Kid seriously trying to race with a Prius??? I hope he was joking. Never heard of a nerd getting cocky maybe he was in a hurry to his moms basement to play xbox and eat a whole bag of Cheetos!

Takes all kinda to make the world go round. Kid seriously trying to race with a Prius??? I hope he was joking. Never heard of a nerd getting cocky maybe he was in a hurry to his moms basement to play xbox and eat a whole bag of Cheetos!

:rollin: