Weirdest SSS I've ever seen... (Japanese creation....)

tokusuke

Put the stock bumper and remove the Chevrolet logo from the back and I actually like it. I actually want to put Daytona rims on a fat nitto tire and paint the lettering white.

You mean something like this? (Another find from other Japanese website)

Yea I love Daytona rims (or other steel wheels like bassett wheels) on chevy trucks too with lettered tires.

(FYI 16 inches steel rims fit SSS)

sss3_zps52825722.jpg

You mean something like this? (Another find from other Japanese website)

Yea I love Daytona rims (or other steel wheels like bassett wheels) on chevy trucks too with lettered tires.

(FYI 16 inches steel rims fit SSS)

sss3_zps52825722.jpg

Yeah that looks bad ass

I think you found a Japanese redneck haha... he is really going for a NASCAR truck series look and it isn't terrible. I wouldn't do those headlights and the bumper he made is a little crazy ricer style but could have some potential if he integrated the silver brake ducts back in to it. I like the effort, he was really chasing that wind tunnel NASCAR look for sure.

I love the look of the tires and white or yellow lettering... I've considered doing 18" Daytona rims and white letters... I think it would be BA... The bumper is hideous but give the guy credit on the 90's tailgate theme sporting to the world of tuners and ricers in Japan that he drives American and proud of it. CHEVROLET!!! is all those ricers see as he blows buy them LOL....

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

Anyone know the size rims and what size tires those trucks are running? I kinda really like those daytonas and the white letters and the more I look at it the more I want it LOL... I know Daytona's runup to 17" but whats on these trucks? I think a 17" with a fat slick style tire with white letters would look and perform awesome plus less mass for quicker times?

My rims are ugly but came with the truck in 2004 and the dealer didn't have the stockers and the truck only had 27K on it, so I am always looking but I dont want stockers either...

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)