Cold air intake

1bad04ss

Looking for a cold air intake does anyone have one

I have a FIPK Generation II K&N #57-3050. Everything in the kit is new except....The Intake tube has been cut/modified for a pro-charger set-up & the straight silicone hose to the throttle body is gone.

I picked up a Volant with ram air tube brand new from auto anything ... $305 shipped.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so I may sound retarded.

That's a good deal. I love my volant but I didn't get the ram air tube yet. Does the ram air help?

I get ambient intake temps..., may help... I got it just due to price. Intake sounds lovely. Tube and exhaust should compliment it for a daily driver / parking lot rotter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so I may sound retarded.

My buddy and I have actually been talking about making a Low Mount Cold Air Intake Kit for the Silverados. We are currently working on one for the TBSS. Can't give many details just yet but hopefully we will have the Silverado ones done by spring time.

Edited by djs06RST (see edit history)

My buddy and I have actually been talking about making a Low Mount Cold Air Intake Kit for the Silverados. We are currently working on one for the TBSS. Can't give many details just yet but hopefully we will have the Silverado ones done by spring time.

O you mean like the volant kit with the pipe that goes down to the brake duct? Word...

Sent using Tapatalk.