stock silverado SS center caps.....

jbiller

I need new center caps for my SS.. had my girl take my truck to get new tires not long ago and some guy decided to throw them down and chip/scratch the shit out of every one of them... all i can seem to find online is chrome center caps and none that are powder coated.. anyone know where to find powdered coated (NON-CHROME) center caps in good condition?

Check out this place.

http://www.hubcaps.org/silverado.html?gclid=CIjm6bqSsbwCFS7xOgodQFgASw

I've never dealt with them but the #CHVC86 cap, (third row down on the left hand end), looks like my caps. $40 to $50 per.

Man I'd be talking to someone at that tire place. Not to bust your balls, but my GF is pretty sharp but no way she would be getting my tires for me on my SS.

Good luck.

Ill check it out thanks!

My girl is smart. She wont tell me where she went cause she knows ill flip out lol.. i was working out of state at the time and with winter setting in and her being preggo she was doing me a favor. I usually never let anyone touch my baby lol

Ill check it out thanks!

My girl is smart. She wont tell me where she went cause she knows ill flip out lol.. i was working out of state at the time and with winter setting in and her being preggo she was doing me a favor. I usually never let anyone touch my baby lol

Your welcome.