$48 OEM SS Bumper cover New in box

AWDCrazy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine came friday too. 106 shipped to WI. But i don't like the way they fit it into the box. I was hoping to just store it, but with it crammed in there like that, i don't want it permanently bent. I took it out and layed in on my picnic table in the sun. If it weren't for the non-gm packaging, i'd never know it wasnt OE.

Off topic lol

Have you got any 1/4 times in your truck?

13.69 @ 100 mph is the quickest it's gone off the bottle. LT headers, CAI, asp pulley, magnaflow muffler, HPTuners, 26" et streets. 12.69 @ 107 with nitrous

13.69 @ 100 mph is the quickest it's gone off the bottle. LT headers, CAI, asp pulley, magnaflow muffler, HPTuners, 26" et streets. 12.69 @ 107 with nitrous

Cool ya was just wondering you had any new times. Any more plans to get to going faster? Were you running a converter with the13.6? And running the 26" with the stock 3.73's? Do you have any trouble hooking on the streets with the them?

Cool ya was just wondering you had any new times. Any more plans to get to going faster? Were you running a converter with the13.6? And running the 26" with the stock 3.73's? Do you have any trouble hooking on the streets with the them?

I've put less than 30 miles since running the 13.6, it still has a stock tq converter. Yes the 26" et streets was on stock 3.73s, I've never ran them on the street though. For street duties I have nitto drags mounted on the factory 20s but I havent driven it at all with them either. I plan to work on it some more and get it into the 12s with a cam and tq coverter in the near future. I'm almost done messing around with a SS clone I've always wanted to build. The more I drive the clone, the more I hate it and wanna get back to driving the SS.